Thursday, July 31, 2008

TASTEBUDS!


Wow, life has been incredibly busy and my blog time has seriously been lacking! Over the next few days I will be posting like a madman until I'm back up to speed...so check back often!

My Tastebuds show went incredibly well! Thanks to Phone Booth Gallery giving me the opportunity to exhibit my first ever solo show. Their continued support means so much, thank you for believing in me! They have had several shows since mine if you haven't seen their site check it out, you will wet your pants and possibly your rug:

www.phoneboothgallery.com

For my exhibit, I was able to produce around 13 pieces, many new and improved, and also did a small run of mono distortion prints and some bag schwag...I hope to continue this series as things plug along, getting the chance to see things evolve is really the best part of this whole process. Here's a few things that were featured, the entire show is still in phone booth's archives, so check it out if you get a chance ~R

All paintings, images, titles, characters and logos are owned and © by Ryan Milner

No comments: