Thursday, May 7, 2009

Henchmen Series




My latest print release through Phonebooth gallery-Ye-Yah!!!! So excited, I love the way it came out, the printing is beautiful--I'm a huge batman nerd and after seeing Heath Ledger's amazing performance as the Joker how could I resist...

"I Kill The Bus Driver" is the first of a new series of prints I'm creating and was inspired by the mask Ledger wore during the bank robbery in the beginning of The Dark Knight. At 16x20'', this 6 color screen print has an edition of 45, is signed, numbered and printed on Boise Smooth Opaque 100 lb. cover. Scoop one up at www.phoneboothgallery.com/prints.htm

The Henchmen series pays tribute to a variety of villainous followers from movies, comics and folklore...production is in the works, so stay tuned!

Wordy :)

1 comment:

Lorenzo said...

Dude, this print is incredible. I completely missed out on buying it though.
Any chance there will be reprinted? If not, my loss I guess.

Great work though!