Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Opening Night!

The opening of Papillae Paradise was amazing!! Thanks so much to everyone who made it out and supported me through all the production, haha, it was an accomplishment born of sleepless nights, a poor diet and pretty much every Arnold Schwarzenegger movie ever made, looped haha.--but I couldn't have asked for a better night!




























 
Thanks to my wonderful family, amazing girlfriend and steadfast friends that helped me through this challenge. Many thanks to Phone Booth Gallery for the opportunity, support and intense promotion; and especially thanks to Art Du Vin wine bar for their incredible accommodations and generosity--This show made my year--Everything came together beautifully. This series was a joy to create and a great addition to the growing "Tastebud" family!

Experience "Papillae Paradise" for yourself at Art Du Vin wine bar located at 2027 East 4th Street, Long Beach, CA 90814. (exhibit will run until late Dec.) Or see it online at Phone Booth Gallery

Stay tuned for a many updates and info!
My best wishes to all and thanks again for an unforgettable night :)

R

No comments: