Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'M...


Its time for updates!!! Wow, its been a while since my last post, quite the stretch i know, but rest assured I've been busier than ever! Many amazing things have happened since the start of this year, but by far the coolest was landing a job at Billabong as a full time in house designer! I was so excited my head is still spinning!!!

As born again 9-5er, there hasn't been much time for personal work, however I'm happy to say my next art print its finally nearing completion and will be surfacing soon. I've had the great privilage to design some awesome tee shirt graphics, while working with some of the coolest and most talented people in the apparel industry. There are many awesome things in the works :) I'll definitely be firing off the updates as things are released so stay tuned!

I hope everyone is doing great and remembers that amazing things happen when you least expect it.

Ryan

No comments: