Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Duel



Hey all, its been a quick minute, time for a catch up!

Been super busy with things inside and outside work. Im currently gearing up to participate in Design for Humanity again this year and its promising to be epic. Hosted again at Paramount Studio's in Hollywood, this year benefits VH1's Save the Music Foundation and will have Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's headlining--super excited! I'll be posting my Blue Velvet prints for sale in my webstore this weekend, including updating my main website with new work and cranking on my next art print--so be sure to keep an eye out :)

In the meantime, these next couple blog posts include work that I can finally reveal. Above is a design done for Rook Clothing, created in graphite this was a pretty cool piece to develop. Keep an eye out for a companion piece soon :)

--R

No comments: