Friday, August 12, 2011

Pat & Dan x 1xRUN



Hey everyone, hope things are well, I return tonite with some very cool news!

I have a new art print in the works of my recent painting, "Pat & Dan", inspired by the Black Keys and created for this year's Design For Humanity event. For this print release, I've been fortunate enough to team up with a great site, 1xRUN, who produces limited edition art prints and will be selling a time-limited edition giclee on their website.

The official release is set for Sept. 1st. with an edition size of 45 on 11x14'' 330gsm 100% archival cotton paper.

I've already seen the proofs and they look awesome--I can't wait! Super excited to collaborate with the 1xRUN crew, they've worked with quite a few incredible artists and I'm very privileged for the opportunity to contribute to their collection of amazing work!

Be sure to check out the official listing at www.1xrun.com and stay tuned for more great things on the way soon :)

--R

No comments: