Thursday, June 14, 2012

Paradise Giclees!


I recently made some giclees from a painting in my previous Tastebud show, "Papillae Paradise"! I really dig the the way these little bad boys came out, giclees have proven to be a great way to reproduce my work, effectively capturing color and detail and a lot of fun to make!


"Paradise" was made an edition of 25, 4x6'' (unframed) on archival cover, they were recently a part of "Creatures of the Deep", an exhibition that took place at Hurley's 225 store in Laguna Beach. These have not yet made it onto my webstore, if you have any questions about grabbing one feel free to drop me a line.

Got some fun things cooking up, looking forward to more releases in the very near future--Stay tuned!

--R

P.S.
Each print comes with a super primo, custom shiny--Tastebud badge!




No comments: