Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WEB STORE & NEW ART PRINT!!!

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm super excited to announce that my web store is finally up and running!!


And to kick things off,  I've just released a brand new art print!


"Stag" is a 2 color silkscreen with an edition of 125, printed on Cougar 100 lb cover and is $25. There is also a silver variant available with an edition of 25, printed on Curious Galvanized (metallic) 92 lb cover and is $50. Both can be purchased at my new WEB STORE

Many thanks to Ohdanielsan silkscreen for doing an amazing job on the printing--they turned out beautifully! And also thanks to Andy Garza of Wireplanet Design for putting together my new web store! You guys rock!!

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the web store / purchasing, please don't hesitate to ask.

Last year flew by with so many great things and I'm thrilled to be breaking new ground with my work this 2011. I look forward to sharing some amazing things with you as the new year unfolds, in the meantime I hope you enjoy my new print!

Hope 2011 is a great new year for everyone!!!

Stay tuned for updates & more cool stuff very soon :)

--Ryan

 

No comments: