Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Live Paint Extravaganza!



Ahhh updates, updates! The 2nd live paint at Phone Booth Gallery was a tremendous success!

Slightly different from the last event, 8 artists each had their own panel to paint on...the volume of creativity was intense, not to mention the gallery was an absolute mad house! The whole night was jam packed with people, movie projections by Mondo Celluloid, awesome apparel by Clocky and of course ice cold PBR. Eventually the night ended with a grand finale raffle that left 8 lucky winners with an original work of art!

It was great getting to reconnect with all my pals and see them in action bringing their paintings to life. As for my piece, I chose to paint tribute to one of my favorite comedian/actor/human beings of all time, the great Bill Murray!

Congrats to all my fellow artists who participated, you guys blew the roof off that place and of course big thanks to Phone Booth Gallery for letting me throw some paint around, sorry for the mess :)

R

As always, the people at PBG made a great video documenting the event, be sure to check it out!







No comments: