Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Art Print!



I'm super excited to announce my latest art print with Phone Booth Gallery! Inspired by the cult movie classic "Blue Velvet" (watch the trailer HERE), this is the first print in a series of 5 (each print is created by a different artist taking on another classic Lynch film) that will be released celebrating PBG's David Lynch inspired art show. I had an awesome time creating this and feel very proud to be included in this exciting series--There are some bitchin artists participating--this is only the tip of the iceberg, you guys are gonna freak! 

Many thanks to Phone Booth Gallery for having me participate in this amazing series!

Purchase my latest "Blue Velvet" inspired art print HERE and be sure to make it out to the opening reception of Phone Booth Gallery's "OH YOU ARE SICK..." an art show dedicated to David Lynch this Sat. March 12th. 

More on the way, hope everyone is doing awesome!

R







No comments: